Strider Cup Malaysia @ STARXPO Centre Series #1
Registration Instructions (Please read carefully before you fill in the form)
1. The Strider Cup is organized by Strider Malaysia & Pushbike Malaysia. (the “Organizers”) & Race Management by TeamFlowwKitt.
2. REGISTRATION: Riders are first required to register their interest by filling up and completing an online form, which will be made available online starting from Friday, 10 May 2019.
3. Registration will be closed by 11.59pm on Saturday, of 21 June 2019.
4. Registration fee RM80 per category, should be made before filling up the form. There is no loaner Strider bike provided.
5. Information must be filled using a valid name and date of birth, a valid email, and phone number. Upon completion, a thank you page will appear, indicating a successful registration.
6. There will be 6 Category age groups:-
1) 2 Years Old 12inch strider bike
2) 3 Years Old 12inch strider bike
3) 4 Years Old 12inch strider bike
4) 5 Years Old 12inch strider bike
5) Open Class (2-7 Years Old) 12inch strider bike
6) Open Class (5-8 Years Old) 14X inch strider bike
7. Only STRIDER Bikes are allowed. Riders are encourage to bring their own STRIDER bike.
8. All contestants MUST wear helmet and proper attire during the race and other safety gears are encouraged to be used.
9. Rider should be able to ride unassisted.The riders themselves must be present at the venue to confirm attendance.
10. The Organizer reserves the rights to modify the terms and conditions here in applicable to the Strider Cup, and/or terminate this event without prior notice or further reference to any party.
11. The Organizer Decision is Final and no correspondence will be entertained. If there is any objection, the penalties of RM200 will be imposed as a sign of objection.
12. By participating in the Strider Cup, you are recognized and acknowledged that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants and voluntarily and knowingly agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that you may sustain of said participation, and hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the organizers, for any injury to your child and from any and all claims, causes of actions, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, covenants, agreements, promises, damages, costs, expenses, responsibilities, of whatsoever kind, nature or description, whether indirect or direct, in law or equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of or connected with my child’s participation in this race.
13. By participating in the Strider Cup, you consent to your personal data being processed by Strider Malaysia for future events and/or promotions and note that you may exercise your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act.
14. Racer’s Birth Cerfiticate or Passport is unnecessary to upload. In case of name change, please also upload a name change document 7 DAYS before the closing date.
15.There is a checkbox to select a race class. Please select a CORRECT class Racer’s class is based by age on the date JULY 06, 2019. Please note that cross the age class is prohibited.
16. Each Rider Only able join max. 2 Category only (example : Age group Category + Open Class Category 12 inch / Open Class Category 14x inch ). Select cross age is NOT ALLOWED. If you select the cross age, registration fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
17. On day of the event, you are required to bring the bike for bike inspection at the registration counter
18. For verification purpose, you are required to bring your rider along with the Identification Card.
PLEASE NOTE: This Event is ONLY 12” & 14X” STRIDER BIKE ONLY.